The Electric Vehicle Market comprises three main segments, namely plug-in electric vehicle, full electric vehicle, and electric bus. These three segments are further covered with respect to different technologies such as plug-in charging, wireless charging, energy harvesting, light-weighting material, organic and flexible electronics, high power electronics, key sensing technologies, infotainment, HVAC, as well as different types of business models.
The Global Automotive division at Automo is evaluating multiple technologies and assessing the recent developments, innovations, driving factors and challenges, patent analysis, regional impacts, business models, governmental support and initiatives, and future prospects with regard to technology. All these factors are covered with respect to individual technology in electric vehicles.
Electric Vehicle - Our Predictions
- Standalone 48v architecture in the medium to long term
- Charging standardization will be a key challenge
- New business model will evolve with respect to battery
- New revenue streams from used battery – Circular Economy
- New Vehicle designs
- Wireless Charging (Dyanmic) will be a game changer
We help our partner clients to answer all their questions and resolve issues causing hindrance to their vision. Few of the key questions that we can help you with are listed below:
- What is the current status of technology in different countries?
- What are the emerging opportunities and technologies?
- What is the requirement from different age group i.e. Gen X, Y, Z?
- What are the R&D area to focus on?
- What is the competitive reaction to my technology?
- Who are your competitors and what are they doing?
- Which technologies you should invest in?
- Whom you should partner with?
- What is the future of technology i.e. in short term, medium term and long term?
- Which region or country you should gain an entry first?
- What is the attractive market for your technology?
- What kind of government initiative supports your vision?
- How you should cater to new regulations and policies without disrupting your core strategy?
- What new patents are field in the respective technology area? And does the new patents addresses the current challenges in the market?
- What are the new revenue streams and business models?
Automo is a strategic consulting company which help its partner client to thrive in the respective business domain. The team at Automo focuses on multiple verticals to track key development, emerging opportunities, trends, threats, investments, R&D, patents, regulations, ease of market entry and other factors. The multiple verticals which we focuses on are manufacturing, sensors, microelectronics, ICT, chemicals and materials, batteries and infrastructure, connected care and others. Automo core focus area is Autonomous, Connected, Electric, Shared Services (ACES). Automo team comprises of individuals with key acumen in economics, technology readiness and road mapping, emerging markets, micro and mega trends, regulation and policies, patents, R&D and others.