Day by day cities are growing in terms of population, traffic congestion and others, to make cities more living worthy, there is a need to address traffic-related challenges. There is a need for an effective solution to reduce the growing traffic congestion issue. Public transit and municipal authorities of the cities can become the manager to address the mobility needs such as channeling the people movement ineffective way, controlling the traffic and providing incentives on employing sustainable transport mode.
To address the above-mentioned challenges, there is a need for mobility as a service (MaaS) model. This will further help to bring all the mobility solutions on the user’s finger. In addition, the individual no longer needs to own a car or think about the parking spaces in the future. But just setting up software as a service model is not enough, there is much more to the MaaS platform.
Shared Services - Our Predictions
- Integration of all transport modes in one platform
- Public transit will be included in the shared services scope
- Geofencing will address the payment tracking issues
- Business to consumer business model is getting densed, new business model will evolve
- Recurring business model with yearly subscription is likely to become norm
We help our partner clients to answer all their questions and resolve issues causing hindrance to their vision. Few of the key questions that we can help you with are listed below:
- What is the current status of technology in different countries?
- What are the emerging opportunities and technologies?
- What is the requirement from different age group i.e. Gen X, Y, Z?
- What are the R&D area to focus on?
- What is the competitive reaction to my technology?
- Who are your competitors and what are they doing?
- Which technologies you should invest in?
- Whom you should partner with?
- What is the future of technology i.e. in short term, medium term and long term?
- Which region or country you should gain an entry first?
- What is the attractive market for your technology?
- What kind of government initiative supports your vision?
- How you should cater to new regulations and policies without disrupting your core strategy?
- What new patents are field in the respective technology area? And does the new patents addresses the current challenges in the market?
- What are the new revenue streams and business models?
Automo is a strategic consulting company which help its partner client to thrive in the respective business domain. The team at Automo focuses on multiple verticals to track key development, emerging opportunities, trends, threats, investments, R&D, patents, regulations, ease of market entry and other factors. The multiple verticals which we focuses on are manufacturing, sensors, microelectronics, ICT, chemicals and materials, batteries and infrastructure, connected care and others. Automo core focus area is Autonomous, Connected, Electric, Shared Services (ACES). Automo team comprises of individuals with key acumen in economics, technology readiness and road mapping, emerging markets, micro and mega trends, regulation and policies, patents, R&D and others.